High Protein Spaghetti
- Excellent source of protein (12 g preserving) and a source of calcium.
- Containing Textured soy protein or TSP (also known as Texturized Vegetable Protein or TVP) as a rich source of isoflavones, protein, fiber, and iron.
- Easy and fast to cook with very good taste.
- Containing lower Glycemic Index ((GI: 53-55) because of Durum wheat which is a high protein, hard wheat, slowest to digest which contributes to the characteristics of good pasta.
- It Contains Durum flour which has the highest protein content of any wheat flour although has less gluten.
- Healthy combination of nutrients makes it a good choice for high-protein/low-carb diet with weight management benefits.
- Recommended for : dieters, children diabetics and elderly.
* Halal, Healthy and Natural